Main drivers of the ECB financial accounts and ECB financial strength over the first 11 years
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sturm, Michael & Sauter, Nicolas, 2010. "The impact of the global financial turmoil and recession on Mediterranean countries’ economies," Occasional Paper Series 118, European Central Bank.
- Silke Tober, 2015. "Monetary Financing in the Euro Area: A Free Lunch?," IMK Working Paper 152-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Stolz, Stéphanie Marie & Wedow, Michael, 2010.
"Extraordinary measures in extraordinary times – Public measures in support of the financial sector in the EU and the United States,"
Occasional Paper Series
117, European Central Bank.
- Stolz, Stéphanie Marie & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Extraordinary measures in extraordinary times: Public measures in support of the financial sector in the EU and the United States," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,13, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hess, Patrick, 2010. "Securities clearing and settlement in China: markets, infrastructures and policy-making," Occasional Paper Series 116, European Central Bank.
- Dalla Pellegrina, L. & Masciandaro, D. & Pansini, R.V., 2013. "The central banker as prudential supervisor: Does independence matter?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 415-427.
- An IRC expert group of the ESCB, 2010. "Financial stability challenges in EU candidate countries - Financial systems in the aftermath of the global crisis," Occasional Paper Series 115, European Central Bank.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Alessandro Marchesiani & Christopher Waller, 2014.
"Floor Systems for Implementing Monetary Policy: Some Unpleasant Fiscal Arithmetic,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(3), pages 523-542, July.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Alessandro Marchesiani & Christopher J. Waller, 2013. "Floor systems for implementing monetary policy: Some unpleasant fiscal arithmetic," ECON - Working Papers 121, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Sep 2013.
- repec:cbi:qtbart:y:2017:m:07:p:79-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Task Force of the Monetary Policy Committee of the ESCB, 2010. "Energy markets and the euro area macroeconomy," Occasional Paper Series 113, European Central Bank.
- repec:cbi:qtbart:y:2017:m:07:p:48-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anton, Roman, 2015. "Monetary Development and Transmission in the Eurosystem," MPRA Paper 67323, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2015.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Forster, Katrin & Lima, Ana, 2010. "The global downturn and its impact on euro area exports and competitiveness," Occasional Paper Series 119, European Central Bank.
- Schwarz Claudia & Karakitsos Polychronis & Merriman Niall & Studener Werner, 2015.
"Why Accounting Matters: A Central Bank Perspective,"
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-42, March.
- Schwarz, Claudia & Karakitsos, Polychronis & Merriman, Niall & Studener, Werner, 2014. "Why accounting matters: a central bank perspective," Occasional Paper Series 153, European Central Bank.
- Gardó, Sándor & Martin, Reiner, 2010. "The impact of the global economic and financial crisis on central, eastern and south-eastern Europe: A stock-taking exercise," Occasional Paper Series 114, European Central Bank.
- repec:cbi:qtbart:y:2017:m:07:p:63-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, November.
- Bodea, Cristina & Huemer, Stefan, 2010. "Dancing together at arm’s length? – The interaction of central banks with governments in the G7," Occasional Paper Series 120, European Central Bank.
- Michal Jurek & Pawel Marszalek, 2015. "Policy alternatives for the relationship between ECB monetary and financial policies and new member states," Working papers wpaper112, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric & Kamath, Kishore & Lamo, Ana & Pérez, Javier J. & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2010. "Public wages in the euro area - towards securing stability and competitiveness," Occasional Paper Series 112, European Central Bank.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2010-4ta is not listed on IDEAS
- Beirne, John & Dalitz, Lars & Ejsing, Jacob & Grothe, Magdalena & Manganelli, Simone & Monar, Fernando & Sahel, Benjamin & Sušec, Matjaž & Tapking, Jens & Vong, Tana, 2011. "The impact of the Eurosystem's covered bond purchase programme on the primary and secondary markets," Occasional Paper Series 122, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordscentral bank balance sheet; central banking; financial accounts; financial strength;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-05-22 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-05-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-05-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2010-05-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20100111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .