The role of other financial intermediaries in monetary and credit developments in the euro area
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Karadeloglou, Pavlos, 2008. "Will oil prices decline over the long run?," Occasional Paper Series 98, European Central Bank.
- Strauch, Rolf & Gómez-Salvador, Ramón & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie & Turunen, Jarkko & Leiner-Killinger, Nadine & Masuch, Klaus, 2008. "Labour supply and employment in the euro area countries: developments and challenges," Occasional Paper Series 87, European Central Bank.
- Filippo Di Mauro & Katrin Forster, "undated".
"Globalisation and the competitiveness of the Euro area,"
5, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Forster, Katrin, 2008. "Globalisation and the competitiveness of the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 97, European Central Bank.
- Irina Bunda, 2007.
"The Changing Role of the Exchange Rate in a Globalised Economy,"
- Rüffer, Rasmus & di Mauro, Filippo & Bunda, Irina, 2008. "The changing role of the exchange rate in a globalised economy," Occasional Paper Series 94, European Central Bank.
- Irina Bunda & Filippo Di Mauro & Rasmus Rüffer, 2008. "The Changing Role of the Exchange Rate in a Globalised Economy," Post-Print halshs-00328652, HAL.
- Irina Bunda, 2008. "The Changing Role of the Exchange Rate in a Globalised Economy," Post-Print halshs-00285807, HAL.
- Sturm, Michael & Adolf, Petra & Peschel, Dominik & Stráský, Jan, 2008. "The Gulf Cooperation Council countries: economic structures, recent developments and role in the global economy," Occasional Paper Series 92, European Central Bank.
- Cappiello, Lorenzo & Ferrucci, Gianluigi, 2008. "The sustainability of China's exchange rate policy and capital account liberalisation," Occasional Paper Series 82, European Central Bank.
- Mayerlen, Frank & Sola, Pierre & Be Duc, Louis, 2008. "The monetary presentation of the euro area balance of payments," Occasional Paper Series 96, European Central Bank.
- Winkler, Adalbert & Polański, Zbigniew, 2008. "Russia, EU enlargement and the euro," Occasional Paper Series 93, European Central Bank.
- Poloni, Paolo & Agresti, Anna Maria & Baudino, Patrizia, 2008. "The ECB and IMF indicators for the macro-prudential analysis of the banking sector: a comparison of the two approaches," Occasional Paper Series 99, European Central Bank.
- Blattner, Tobias Sebastian & Catenaro, Marco & Ehrmann, Michael & Strauch, Rolf & Turunen, Jarkko, 2008. "The predictability of monetary policy," Occasional Paper Series 83, European Central Bank.
- Moutot, Philippe & Jung, Alexander & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2008. "The working of the eurosystem: monetary policy preparations and decision-making - selected issues," Occasional Paper Series 79, European Central Bank.
- Fidora, Michael & Beck, Roland, 2008. "The impact of sovereign wealth funds on global financial markets," Occasional Paper Series 91, European Central Bank.
- Giuseppe Ferrero & Andrea Nobili & Patrizia Passiglia, 2011. "Assessing excess liquidity in the euro area: the role of sectoral distribution of money," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(23), pages 3213-3230.
- Kraemer-Eis, Helmut & Lang, Frank, 2012. "The importance of leasing for SME finance," EIF Working Paper Series 2012/15, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Morgese Borys, Magdalena & Polgár, Éva Katalin & Zlate, Andrei, 2008. "Real convergence and the determinants of growth in EU candidate and potential candidate countries: a panel data approach," Occasional Paper Series 86, European Central Bank.
- Mia, Md Aslam & Ben Soltane, Bassem Ibrahim, 2016. "Productivity and its determinants in microfinance institutions (MFIs): Evidence from South Asian countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 32-45.
- Winkler, Adalbert & Schokker, Hubert & Cocozza, Emidio & Herzberg, Valerie & Móré, Csaba & de Lannoy, Anthony & Gardó, Sándor & Chmielewski, Tomasz & Polgár, Éva Katalin & Habib, Maurizio Michael & Br, 2008. "Financial stability challenges in candidate countries managing the transition to deeper and more market-oriented financial systems," Occasional Paper Series 95, European Central Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-11-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2007-11-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-11-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-11-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20070075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.