Reserve accumulation - objective or by-product?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Čeč, Tanja, 2010.
"Compositional Analysis Of Foreign Currency Reserves In The 1999-2007 Period. The Euro Vs. The Dollar As Leading Reserve Currency,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 165-181, March.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Čeč, Tanja, 2009. "Compositional Analysis of Foreign Currency Reserves in the 1999-2007 Period : The Euro vs. The Dollar as Leading Reserve Currency," MPRA Paper 14350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational reserve accumulation; emerging markets.;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-10-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2007-10-06 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2007-10-06 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-10-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20070073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .