Labour productivity developments in the euro area
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuelsson, Johan, 2008. "Hours, Capital and Technology - What Matters Most?," Occasional Papers 17, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Martin Schneider, 2014. "Labor Productivity Developments in Austria in an International Perspective," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 13-35.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2008.
"A Retrospective Look at the U.S. Productivity Growth Resurgence,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 3-24, Winter.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007. "A retrospective look at the U.S. productivity growth resurgence," Staff Reports 277, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sra Chuenchoksan & Don Nakornthab, 2008. "Past, Present, and Prospects for Thailand’s Growth: A Labor Market Perspective," Working Papers 2008-07, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Filippo Di Mauro & Katrin Forster, "undated".
"Globalisation and the competitiveness of the Euro area,"
5, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Forster, Katrin, 2008. "Globalisation and the competitiveness of the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 97, European Central Bank.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2014.
"The transatlantic productivity gap: Is R&D the main culprit?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1342-1371, November.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: Is R&D the Main Culprit?," IREA Working Papers 201103, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2012. "The transatlantic productivity gap: Is R&D the main culprit?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1284, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: Is R&D the Main Culprit?," IZA Discussion Papers 5586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2008. "Medium run redux: technical change, factor shares and frictions in the euro area," Working Paper Series 915, European Central Bank.
- Krasnopjorovs, Olegs, 2013.
"Latvijas ekonomikas izaugsmi noteicošie faktori
[Factors of Economic Growth in Latvia]," MPRA Paper 47550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2013. "Medium Run Redux," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 695-727, June.
- Marco Buti & Martin Larch & Fabio Balboni, 2009. "Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in the EMU when cyclical conditions are uncertain," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 21-44, February.
- Fabio Balboni & Marco Buti & Martin Larch, 2007. "ECB vs Council vs Commission: Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in the EMU when cyclical conditions are uncertain," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 277, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Giannangeli, Silvia & Gómez-Salvador, Ramón, 2008. "Evolution and sources of manufacturing productivity growth: evidence from a panel of European countries," Working Paper Series 914, European Central Bank.
- Stefan W. Schmitz, 2007. "Demographic Change, Bank Strategy and Financial Stability," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 13, pages 98-114.
- Richard Dion & Robert Fay, 2008. "Understanding Productivity: A Review of Recent Technical Research," Discussion Papers 08-3, Bank of Canada.
- Yolanda Pena-Boquete & Melchor Fernandez, 2011. "Could gender wage discrimination explain regional differences in productivity?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1272, European Regional Science Association.
- Guido Schwerdt & Jarkko Turunen, 2007. "Changes in Human Capital: Implications for Productivity Growth in the Euro Area," ifo Working Paper Series 53, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Linehan, Suzanne & McQuinn, Kieran, 2008. "A Sectoral Analysis of the Average Work Week in Euro Area Countries," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 68-88, October.
- Klaus Weyerstraß, 2016. "Die Produktivität Österreichs im internationelen Vergleich," FIW Policy Brief series 031, FIW.
- Jean-Claude Trichet, 2011. "Achieving maximum long-term growth," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 427-449.
- Robert Anderton & Paul Hiebert, "undated". "The Impact of Globalisation on the Euro Area Macroeconomy," Discussion Papers 09/14, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Melchor Fernandez & Yolanda Pena-Boquete, 2011. "Macroeconomic consequences of gender discrimination: a preliminary approach (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1066, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-10-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2006-10-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2006-10-28 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2006-10-28 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20060053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .