The accumulation of foreign reserves
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Min Zhang & Adam W. Kolkiewicz & Tony S. Wirjanto & Xindan Li, 2013. "The Impacts of Financial Crisis on Sovereign Credit Risk Analysis in Asia and Europe," Working Paper series 62_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Camilo González & Luisa F. Silva & Carmiña O. Vargas & Andrés M. Velasco, 2013.
"An exploration on interbank markets and the operational framework of monetary policy in Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
010982, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Camilo González & Luisa F. Silva & Carmiña O. Vargas & Andrés M. Velasco, 2013. "An exploration on interbank markets and the operational framework of monetary policy in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 782, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Javier Gómez Restrepo & Juan Sebastián Rojas Bohórquez, 2013. "Assessing Reserve Adequacy: The Colombian Case," Borradores de Economia 781, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Edd Denbee & Carsten Jung & Francesco Paternò, 2016.
"Stitching together the global financial safety net,"
Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers)
322, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Denbee, Edd & Jung, Carsten & Paternò, Francesco, 2016. "Stitching together the global financial safety net," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 36, Bank of England.
- Jäger, Kai, 2016. "The Role of Regime Type in the Political Economy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 79-96.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign exchange reserves; exchange rates; emerging market economies.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-05-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2006-05-06 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MON-2006-05-06 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20060043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.