Optimal Tariffs in the Presence of Middlemen
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2010. "Trade Policy, Exchange Rate Adjustment and Unemployment," Chapters,in: Globalization and Economic Integration, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007.
"Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Nese, Gjermund & Straume, Odd Rune, 2004. "Industry concentration and strategic trade policy in successive oligopoly," Working Papers in Economics 10/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Rune Straume, 2005. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," CESifo Working Paper Series 1439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shuichi Ohori, 2012. "Environmental Tax and Public Ownership in Vertically Related Markets," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 169-176, June.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2006. "Protective Trade Policies 'Reduce' Employment: A Dynamic Optimization Approach," ISER Discussion Paper 0659, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2012. "International R&D Rivalry with a Shipping Firm," MPRA Paper 36843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2014. "International Economic Interdependence and Exchange-rate Adjustment under Persistent Stagnation," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 70-92, March.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mukherjee, Vivekananda, 2014. "Rent-Seeking and Reform: Relationship Revisited," MPRA Paper 56443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Margarita Katsimi & Thomas Moutos, 2010. "Inequality and the Relative Reliance on Tariffs," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 121-137, February.
More about this item
KeywordsTARIFFS; INTERNATIONAL TRADE; TRADE;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isosujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.