Credit Ratings of the Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nickell, Pamela & Perraudin, William & Varotto, Simone, 2000. "Stability of rating transitions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 203-227, January.
- Bangia, Anil & Diebold, Francis X. & Kronimus, Andre & Schagen, Christian & Schuermann, Til, 2002.
"Ratings migration and the business cycle, with application to credit portfolio stress testing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 445-474, March.
- Anil Bangia & Francis X. Diebold & Til Schuermann, 2000. "Ratings Migration and the Business Cycle, With Application to Credit Portfolio Stress Testing," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-26, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-512, March.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1979. "Estimating the Probability of Leaving Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1249-1266, September.
- Lando, David & Skodeberg, Torben M., 2002. "Analyzing rating transitions and rating drift with continuous observations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 423-444, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José E. Gómez-González & Nicholas M. Kiefer., 2009.
"Evidence of Non-Markovian Behavior in the Process of Bank Rating Migrations,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 46(133), pages 33-50.
- José E.Gómez González & Nicholas M. Kiefer, 2007. "Evidence of non-Markovian behavior in the process of bank rating migrations," Borradores de Economia 448, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- José E. Gómez González & Nicholas M. Kiefer, 2007. "Evidence of non-Markovian behavior in the process of bank rating migrations," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004016, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- José E. Gómez-Gonzalez & Nicholas M. Kiefer, 2007. "Evidence of non-Markovian behavior in the process of bank rating migrations," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003961, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Gómez-González, José Eduardo & Hinojosa, Inés Paola Orozco, 2010. "Estimation of conditional time-homogeneous credit quality transition matrices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 89-96, January.
More about this item
Keywordscredit ratings; banking; duration models;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2003-06-16 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2003-06-16 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:wormem:714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .