Should Structural Policy be Discontinued? The Macro-Economic Impact of Structural Policy on the EU-15 and the main Candidate Countries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Policy; European Union; accession countries;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-06-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2003-06-16 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:wormem:693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .