MAKMODEL: a macroeconometric model for the Republic of Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leo de Haan & Aneta Naumovska & Marga Peeters, 2001. "MAKMODEL, A Macro-Econometric Model for the Republic of Macedonia," Working Papers 2001-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peeters, Marga, 2011. "Demographic pressure, excess labour supply and public-private sector employment in Egypt - Modelling labour supply to analyse the response of unemployment, public finances and welfare," MPRA Paper 31101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marga Peeters, 2011. "Modelling unemployment in the presence of excess labour supply," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 54(2), pages 58-92.
- Mahmut GÜNAY & Cengiz CIHAN & Seref SAYGILI & Mesut SAYGILI & Azim ÖZDEMIER, "undated". "Trade Block of Quarterly Macroeconometric Model of Turkey," EcoMod2008 23800048, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsMacedonia; Econometric Modelling; Forecasting and Simulation;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:wormem:665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .