Moderate Monetarism: A Brief Survey of Dutch Monetary Policy in thePost-War Period
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Selden, Richard T., 1975. "A critique of Dutch monetarism," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 221-232, April.
- S.K. Kuipers & E. Sterken, 1995. "On the scope of Dutch monetary policy," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(193), pages 173-187.
- Van Ees, H. & Sterken, E., 1992. "the Scope for Independent Monetary Policy," Papers 490, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- M. M. G. Fase, 1994. "The Rise and Demise of Dutch Monetarism; or, the Schumpeter-Koopmans-Holtrop Connection," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 21-38, Spring.
- Ivo J. M. Arnold, 1992. "The Derivation of the Liquidity Ratio in the EMS: Comment on Kremers and Lane," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(1), pages 195-202, March.
- Eijffinger, S. & De Hann, J., 1995.
"The Political Economy of Central Bank Independence,"
9587, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Eijffinger, S-C-W & de Haan, J, 1996. "The Political Economy of Central-Bank Independence," Princeton Studies in International Economics 19, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Jeroen J. M. Kremers & Timothy D. Lane, 1990. "Economic and Monetary Integration and the Aggregate Demand for Money in the EMS," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(4), pages 777-805, December.
- Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers, 1993. "Monetary Instruments and their Use During the Transition From a Centrally Planned to a Market Economy," IMF Working Papers 93/87, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers, 1998. "Financial Sector Reform and Monetary Policy in the Netherlands," IMF Working Papers 98/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Tomás J. T. Baliño & Charles Enoch & William E. Alexander, 1995. "The Adoption of Indirect Instruments of Monetary Policy," IMF Occasional Papers 126, International Monetary Fund.
- den Butter, F. A. G. & Fase, M. M. G., 1981. "The demand for money in EEC countries," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 201-230.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joke Mooij & Henriette Prast, 2003. "A brief history of the institutional design of banking supervision in the Netherlands," Chapters,in: Banking Supervision at the Crossroads, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Melle Bijlsma & Jan Kakes & Eric Klaaijsen, 2017. "Measuring cross-sectoral shifts in credit provisioning: an enhanced framework," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, volume 43 Bank for International Settlements.
- Joke Mooij & Henriette Prast, 2003.
"A brief history of the institutional design of banking supervision in the Netherlands,"
Chapters,in: Banking Supervision at the Crossroads, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joke Mooij & Henriette Prast, 2002. "A Brief History of the Institutional Design of Banking Supervision in the Netherlands," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 703, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Joke Mooij & Henriette Prast, 2002. "A Brief History of the Institutional Design of Banking Supervision in the Netherlands," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 48, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:staffs:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .