Systemic Risk in the Dutch Financial Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Kapteyn, A. & Klijn, F.E., 1997.
"Mandatory pensions and personal savings in The Netherlands,"
Other publications TiSEM
dcff6ab7-1712-4830-bafe-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Kapteyn, A. & Klijn, F.E., 1997. "Mandatory pensions and personal savings in The Netherlands," Discussion Paper 1997-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter Diamond, 2004. "Social Security," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2000. "Household Portfolios in Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leora Friedberg & Anthony Webb, 2005. "Retirement and the Evolution of Pension Structure," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Guiné, 2014. "Global Systemically Important Insurers," EIOPA Financial Stability Report - Thematic Articles 2, EIOPA, Risks and Financial Stability Department.
More about this item
Keywordsbanks; correlation breakdown; extreme co-movements; financial institutions; insurance companies; extreme stock returns; systemic risk;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2004-02-29 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2004-02-29 (Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2004-02-29 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:mebser:2003-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .