Has the tradeoff between productivity gains and job growth disappeared?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta & Olivier Boylaud, 2000. "Summary Indicators of Product Market Regulation with an Extension to Employment Protection Legislation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 226, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henri L.F. de Groot & Richard Nahuis & Paul J.G. Tang & John Fitz Gerald, 2006.
"Is the American Model Miss World? Choosing Between the Anglo-Saxon Model and a European-Style Alternative,"
Chapters,in: Competitiveness and Growth in Europe, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- H.L.F. de Groot & R. Nahuis & P.J.G. Tang, 2004. "Is the American Model Miss World? Choosing between the Anglo-Saxon Model and a European-Style Alternative," Working Papers 04-26, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Henri de Groot & Richard Nahuis & Paul Tang, 2004. "Is the American model Miss World? Choosing between the Anglo-Saxon model and a European-style alternative," CPB Discussion Paper 40, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; employment; cross-country analysis;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-10-28 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2003-11-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2003-10-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-LAB-2003-10-28 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:mebser:2003-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.