Immigratie vanuit historisch en economisch perspectief
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration; history; labour market; public sector; trade; ageing; policy;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:mebser:2003-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .