Implications of EMU Enlargement for European Monetary Policy: A Political Economy View
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philipp Maier & Maarten Hendrikx, 2002. "Implications of EMU enlargement for European monetary policy: A political economy view," Macroeconomics 0207007, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:71:y:1977:i:04:p:1467-1487_26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen & Fabio Ghironi, 2002. "EMU and Enlargement," Chapters,in: EMU and Economic Policy in Europe, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philipp Maier & Saskia Bezoen, 2002.
"Central bank bashing: The case of the European Central Bank,"
MEB Series (discontinued)
2002-18, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Philipp Maier & Saskia Bezoen, 2002. "Central bank bashing: The case of the European Central Bank," Macroeconomics 0209001, EconWPA.
- Hayo, Bernd, 1998. "Inflation culture, central bank independence and price stability," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 241-263, May.
- Frenkel, Michael & Nickel, Christiane & Schmidt, Günter, 1999. "Some shocking aspects of EMU enlargement," Research Notes 99-4, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Wagner, Helmut, 2002. "Pitfalls in the European Enlargement Process: Financial Instability and Real Divergence," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,06, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobrinsky, Rumen, 2006. "Catch-up inflation and nominal convergence: The balancing act for new EU entrants," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 424-442, December.
- repec:kap:openec:v:28:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11079-017-9466-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Fahrholz & Philipp Mohl, 2003. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, and The Netherlands," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp17c, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Apr 2003.
- Andreas Freytag, 2004. "EMU Enlargement: Which Concept of Convergence to Apply?," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 11/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:1:p:73-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Fahrholz & Philipp Mohl, 2004. "EMU-enlargement and the Reshaping of Decision-making within the ECB Governing Council: A Voting-Power Analysis," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp23, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Jun 2004.
- Piotr Stanek, 2004. "How to assess proposals for enlargement reform of the European Central Bank," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 91(5), pages 209-239.
More about this item
KeywordsEU Enlargement; Economic Convergence; Political Economy;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-08-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2003-08-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2003-08-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2003-08-17 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-08-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2003-08-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:mebser:2002-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.