Are Survey Indicators Useful for Monitoring Consumption Growth: Evidence from European Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Fuhrer, Jeffrey C, 1988. "On the Information Content of Consumer Survey Expectations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 140-144, February.
- A. Bayar & K. Mc Morrow, 1999. "Determinants of private consumption," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 135, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Djerf, Kari & Takala, Kari, 1997. "Macroeconomy and consumer sentiment : performance of the finnish consumer barometer after ten years," Research Discussion Papers 20/1997, Bank of Finland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Golinelli & Giuseppe Parigi, 2003. "What is this thing called confidence? A comparative analysis of consumer confidence indices in eight major countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 484, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hess, Dieter & Niessen, Alexandra, 2007. "The early news catches the attention: On the relative price impact of similar economic indicators," CFR Working Papers 07-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Aslı Yüksel Mermod & Gitana Dudzevičiūtė, 2011. "Frequency domain analysis of consumer confidence, industrial production and retail sales for selected european countries," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 589-602, March.
- Jansen, W. Jos & Nahuis, Niek J., 2003.
"The stock market and consumer confidence: European evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 89-98, April.
- W. Jos Jansen & Niek J. Nahuis, 2002. "The Stock Market and Consumer Confidence: European Evidence," MEB Series (discontinued) 2002-11, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Xiaohui Liu & Chang Shu, 2004. "Consumption and stock markets in Asian economies," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 483-496.
- GORMUS Sakir & GUNES, Sevcan, 2010. "Consumer Confidence, Stock Prices And Exchange Rates: The Case Of Turkey," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Dudek, Sławomir, 2008. "Consumer Survey Data and short-term forecasting of households consumption expenditures in Poland," MPRA Paper 19818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:mebser:2000-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.