Impact of targeted credit easing by the ECB: Bank-level evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jef Boeckx & Maite de Sola Perea & Gert Peersman, 2016.
"The transmission mechanism of credit support policies in the Euro Area,"
Working Paper Research
302, National Bank of Belgium.
- Jef Boeckx & Maite De Sola Perea & Gert Peersman, 2017. "The Transmission Mechanism of Credit Support Policies in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 6442, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boeckx, Jef & De Sola Perea, Maite & Peersman, Gert, 2017. "The Transmission Mechanism of Credit Support Policies in the Euro Area," ECMI Papers 12624, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jef Boeckx & Maite De Sola Perea & Gert Peersman, 2016. "The Transmission Mechanism Of Credit Support Policies In The Euro Area," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 16/926, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Matteo Crosignani & Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Luís Fonseca, 2016.
"The (unintended?) consequences of the largest liquidity injection ever,"
ESRB Working Paper Series
31, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Crosignani, Matteo & Faria-e-Castro, Miguel & Fonseca, Luis, 2017. "The (Unintended?) Consequences of the Largest Liquidity Injection Ever," Working Papers 2017-39, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 30 Jan 2019.
- Matteo Crosignani & Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Luis Fonseca, 2017. "The (Unintended?) Consequences of the Largest Liquidity Injection Ever," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-011, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Luis Fonseca & Matteo Crosignani, 2016. "The (Unintended?) Consequences of the Largest Liquidity Injection Ever," 2016 Meeting Papers 43, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matteo Benetton & Davide Fantino, 2018. "Competition and the pass-through of unconventional monetary policy: evidence from TLTROs," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1187, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Joost Bats & Jan Willem van den End & John Thoolen, 2018. "Revisiting the central bank's lender of last resort function," DNB Occasional Studies 1604, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Martina Jasova & Caterina Mendicino & Dominik Supera, 2018. "Rollover Risk and Bank Lending Behavior: Evidence from Unconventional Central Bank Liquidity," 2018 Meeting Papers 500, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:46:p:4679-4703 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Casiraghi & Eugenio Gaiotti & Lisa Rodano & Alessandro Secchi, 2016. "ECB Unconventional Monetary Policy and the Italian Economy during the Sovereign Debt Crisis," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(2), pages 269-315, June.
- Miguel García-Posada & Marcos Marchetti, 2015. "The bank lending channel of unconventional monetary policy: the impact of the VLTROs on credit supply in Spain," Working Papers 1512, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Darracq-Paries, Matthieu & De Santis, Roberto A., 2015.
"A non-standard monetary policy shock: The ECB's 3-year LTROs and the shift in credit supply,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-34.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu, 2013. "A non-standard monetary policy shock: the ECB's 3-year LTROs and the shift in credit supply," Working Paper Series 1508, European Central Bank.
- van der Kwaak, Christiaan, 2017. "Financial Fragility and Unconventional Central Bank Lending Operations," Research Report 17005-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Luisa Carpinelli & Matteo Crosignani, 2017. "The Effect of Central Bank Liquidity Injections on Bank Credit Supply," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-038, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- P. Andrade & C. Cahn & H. Fraisse & J-S. Mésonnier, 2015. "Can the Provision of Long-Term Liquidity Help to Avoid a Credit Crunch? Evidence from the Eurosystem's LTROs," Working papers 540, Banque de France.
- Leo de Haan & Jan Willem van den End & Philip Vermeulen, 2017.
"Lenders on the storm of wholesale funding shocks: saved by the central bank?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(46), pages 4679-4703, October.
- Leo de Haan & Jan Willem van den End & Philip Vermeulen, 2015. "Lenders on the storm of wholesale funding shocks: Saved by the central bank?," DNB Working Papers 456, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- de Haan, Leo & Vermeulen, Philip & van den End, Jan Willem, 2016. "Lenders on the storm of wholesale funding shocks: Saved by the central bank?," Working Paper Series 1884, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTLTRO; monetary policy; refinancing operations; credit easing; bank credit;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2019-04-22 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2019-04-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2019-04-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-04-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2019-04-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Heuver). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.