Housing and mortgage dynamics: evidence from household surveys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deniz O Igan & Heedon Kang, 2011. "Do Loan-To-Value and Debt-To-Income Limits Work? Evidence From Korea," IMF Working Papers 11/297, International Monetary Fund.
- Mauro Mastrogiacomo & Remco van der Molen, 2015. "Dutch mortgages in the DNB loan level data," DNB Occasional Studies 1304, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Owen Lamont & Jeremy C. Stein, 1999. "Leverage and House-Price Dynamics in U.S. Cities," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 30(3), pages 498-514, Autumn.
- van Ooijen, Raun & van Rooij, Maarten C.J., 2016.
"Mortgage risks, debt literacy and financial advice,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 201-217.
- Raun van Ooijen & Maarten van Rooij, 2014. "Mortgage risks, debt literacy and financial advice," DNB Working Papers 449, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Claessens, Stijn & Laeven, Luc, 2017.
"The use and effectiveness of macroprudential policies: New evidence,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 203-224.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Luc Laeven, 2015. "The Use and Effectiveness of Macroprudential Policies; New Evidence," IMF Working Papers 15/61, International Monetary Fund.
- David-Jan Jansen & Robert Mosch & Carin Cruijsen, 2015. "When Does the General Public Lose Trust in Banks?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 48(2), pages 127-141, October.
- Johan Verbruggen & Remco van der Molen & Steven Jonk & Jan Kakes & Willem Heeringa, 2015. "Effects of further reductions in the LTV limit," DNB Occasional Studies 1302, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dnb, 2011. "DELFI : DNB's Macroeconomic Policy Model of the Netherlands," DNB Occasional Studies 901, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello & Crocker Liu, 2006. "The Financial Accelerator: Evidence from International Housing Markets," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 10(3), pages 321-352, September.
- Federica Teppa & Corrie Vis, 2012. "The CentERpanel and the DNB Household Survey: Methodological Aspects," DNB Occasional Studies 1004, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gabriele Galati & Federica Teppa & Rob Alessie, 2011. "Macro and micro drivers of house price dynamics: An application to Dutch data," DNB Working Papers 288, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordshousing; mortgages; loan-to-value; financial literacy; survey;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2016-10-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2016-10-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .