Central bank intervention in large value payment systems: An experimental approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Abbink & Ronald Bosman & Ronald Heijmans & Frans van Winden, 2017.
"Disruptions in Large-Value Payment Systems: An Experimental Approach,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(4), pages 63-95, December.
- Klaus Abbink & Ronald Bosman & Ronald Heijmans & Frans van Winden, 2010. "Disruptions in large value payment systems: An experimental approach," DNB Working Papers 263, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Klaus Abbink & Ronald Bosman & Ronald Heijmans & Frans van Winden, 2010. "Disruptions in large value payment systems: An experimental approach," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 10-11, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Morten L. Bech & Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews, 2012. "Settlement liquidity and monetary policy implementation—lessons from the financial crisis," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 18(Mar), pages 3-20.
- Crawford, Vincent P, 1995. "Adaptive Dynamics in Coordination Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 103-143, January.
- Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver, 2011. "Is this bank ill? The diagnosis of doctor TARGET2," DNB Working Papers 316, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Abbink, Klaus & Brandts, Jordi, 2008.
"24. Pricing in Bertrand competition with increasing marginal costs,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-31, May.
- Klaus Abbink & Jordi Brandts, 2003. "24. Pricing in Bertrand Competition with Increasing Marginal Costs," Working Papers 62, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Morten L. Bech & Rodney J. Garratt, 2012.
"Illiquidity in the Interbank Payment System Following Wide‐Scale Disruptions,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(5), pages 903-929, August.
- Morten L. Bech & Rodney J. Garratt, 2012. "Illiquidity in the Interbank Payment System Following Wide-Scale Disruptions," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(5), pages 903-929, August.
- Morten L. Bech & Rod Garratt, 2006. "Illiquidity in the interbank payment system following wide-scale disruptions," Staff Reports 239, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mehta, Judith & Starmer, Chris & Sugden, Robert, 1994. "The Nature of Salience: An Experimental Investigation of Pure Coordination Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 658-673, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neville Arjani & Ronald Heijmans, 2020. "Is there anybody out there? Detecting operational outages from LVTS transaction data," DNB Working Papers 683, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ronald Heijmans & Chen Zhou, 2019. "Outlier detection in TARGET2 risk indicators," DNB Working Papers 624, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Arifovic, Jasmina & Jiang, Janet Hua, 2019. "Strategic uncertainty and the power of extrinsic signals– evidence from an experimental study of bank runs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 1-17.
More about this item
Keywordspayment systems; financial stability; experiment; decision making; central bank intervention;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-03-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EXP-2015-03-22 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-03-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-03-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Heuver). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.