Systematic tail risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Y. Lemp'eri`ere & C. Deremble & T. T. Nguyen & P. Seager & M. Potters & J. P. Bouchaud, 2014. "Risk Premia: Asymmetric Tail Risks and Excess Returns," Papers 1409.7720, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2015.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2015. "Money Demand Sensitivity to Interest Rates: The Case of Japans Zero-Interest Rate Policy," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(9), pages 1043-1049, September.
- Maarten van Oordt & Chen Zhou, 2014. "Systemic risk and bank business models," DNB Working Papers 442, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsTail beta; systematic risk; asset pricing; Extreme Value Theory; risk management;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .