The Level Effect of Bank Lending Standards on Business Lending
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- van der Veer, Koen J.M. & Hoeberichts, Marco M., 2016. "The level effect of bank lending standards on business lending," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 79-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duchi, Fabio & Elbourne, Adam, 2016. "Credit supply shocks in the Netherlands," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 51-71.
- Thierry Tressel & Yuanyan S Zhang, 2016. "Effectiveness and Channels of Macroprudential Instruments; Lessons from the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 16/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Marc Francke & Alex van de Minne & Johan Verbruggen, 2014.
"The effect of credit conditions on the Dutch housing market,"
DNB Working Papers
447, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Marc Francke & Alex van de Minne & Johan Verbruggen, 2014. "The effect of Credit Conditions on the Dutch Housing Market," ERSA conference papers ersa14p506, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrea Nobili & Andrea Orame, 2015. "Estimating the effects of a credit supply restriction: is there a bias in the Bank Lending Survey?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 266, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Labonne, C. & Lamé, G., 2014. "Credit Growth and Bank Capital Requirements: Binding or Not?," Working papers 481, Banque de France.
- Bremus, Franziska & Neugebauer, Katja, 2018.
"Reduced cross-border lending and financing costs of SMEs,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 35-58.
- Bremus, Franziska & Neugebauer, Katja, 2018. "Reduced cross-border lending and financing costs of SMEs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84298, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Scopel, Silvia & Hempell, Hannah S. & Köhler-Ulbrich, Petra, 2016. "The euro area bank lending survey," Occasional Paper Series 179, European Central Bank.
- Gerbert Hebbink & Mark Kruidhof & Jan Willem Slingenberg, 2014. "Bank lending and capital," DNB Occasional Studies 1203, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- C. Labonne & G. Lamé, 2014. "Credit Growth and Capital Requirements: Binding or Not?," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2014-07, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Teh Tian Huey & Daniel Chin Shen Li, 2017. "Measuring bank risk-taking behaviour: the risk-taking channel of monetary policy in Malaysia," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, volume 43 Bank for International Settlements.
- Muellbauer, John & Geiger, Felix & Rupprecht, Manuel, 2016. "The housing market, household portfolios and the German consumer," Working Paper Series 1904, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsbank lending standards; bank lending survey; bank lending; level effect; macroprudential policy;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-10-25 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-10-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-10-25 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .