Finance as a Magnet for the Best and Brightest: Implications for the Real Economy
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The brain drain from financial liberalization
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2013-10-24 19:43:00
- Quelles relations entre structure financiÃ¨re et croissance Ã©conomique ?
by ? in D'un champ l'autre on 2014-03-12 21:26:00
- Lâ€™Ã©nigme de la productivitÃ© outre-Manche
by ? in D'un champ l'autre on 2014-07-31 04:48:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorsten Beck, 2014. "Ireland's Banking System - Looking Forward," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 45(1), pages 113-134.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Andrei Dubovik, 2014. "Banks, Financial Markets and Growth in Developed Countries: a Survey of the empirical literature," CPB Discussion Paper 266, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Horvath, Roman & Mares, Jan, 2015.
"What type of finance matters for growth? Bayesian model averaging evidence,"
Research Discussion Papers
17/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Hasan,Iftekhar & Horvath,Roman & Mares,Jan, 2016. "What type of finance matters for growth ? Bayesian model averaging evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7645, The World Bank.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Daniele Giachini & Andrea Roventini, 2017.
"Innovation, Finance, and Economic Growth: An Agent-Based Approach,"
LEM Papers Series
2017/30, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giorgio Ffagiolo & Daniele Giachini & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Innovation, Finance, and Economic Growth : an agent based approach," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-28, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Francesco D'Acunto & Laurent FrÃ©sard, 2018. "Finance, Talent Allocation, and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 6883, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean Arcand & Enrico Berkes & Ugo Panizza, 2015. "Too much finance?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 105-148, June.
- Boustanifar, Hamid & Grant, Everett & Reshef, Ariell, 2016. "Wages and human capital in finance: international evidence, 1970-2005," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 266, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Daniele Giachini & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Innovation, Finance, and Economic Growth : an agent-based model," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1fai9i49vu8, Sciences Po.
- repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508211364 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Peter L. Rousseau & Johan Rewilak, 2017. "Finance, Growth And Fragility," Discussion Papers in Economics 17/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .