How bank business models drive interest margins: Evidence from U.S. bank-level data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Saskia E. van Ewijk & Ivo J.M. Arnold, 2014. "How bank business models drive interest margins: evidence from US bank-level data," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 850-873, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Adrian van Rixtel, 2013.
"Structural bank regulation initiatives: approaches and implications,"
Bancaria Editrice, vol. 6, pages 14-27, June.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Adrian Van Rixtel, 2013. "Structural bank regulation initiatives: approaches and implications," BIS Working Papers 412, Bank for International Settlements.
- Birchwood, Anthony & Brei, Michael & Noel, Dorian M., 2017.
"Interest margins and bank regulation in Central America and the Caribbean,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 56-68.
- Anthony Birchwood & Michael Brei & Dorian Noel, 2016. "Interest margins and bank regulation in Central America and the Caribbean," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-33, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Berger, Allen N. & Goulding, William & Rice, Tara, 2014. "Do small businesses still prefer community banks?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 264-278.
- Canan Yildirim & Adnan Kasman, 2015. "Bank Market Power and Non-Interest Income in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 930, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2015.
- Giuliana Birindelli & Paola Ferretti & Marco Savioli, 2016. "Basel 3: Does One Size Really Fit All Banks' Business Models?," Working Paper series 16-20, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Berger, Allen N. & Goulding, William & Rice, Tara, 2013. "Do Small Businesses Still Prefer Community Banks?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1096, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015.
"Was the Crisis Due to a Shift from Stakeholder to Shareholder Finance? Surveying the Debate,"
Euricse Working Papers
1576, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015. "Was the Crisis due to a shift from stakeholder to shareholder finance? Surveying the debate," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 108, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Westman, Hanna, 2014. "Crisis performance of European banks – does management ownership matter?," Research Discussion Papers 28/2014, Bank of Finland.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinterest margins; relationship banking; transaction banking; bank risk-taking;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .