Corporate governance of banks: A survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jbkreg:v:19:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1057_s41261-017-0045-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kick, Thomas & Nehring, Inge & Schertler, Andrea, 2017.
"Do all new brooms sweep clean? Evidence for outside bank appointments,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 135-151.
- Kick, Thomas & Nehring, Inge & Schertler, Andrea, 2017. "Do all new brooms sweep clean? Evidence for outside bank appointments," Discussion Papers 27/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Andries, Alin Marius & Brown, Martin, 2014. "Credit Booms and Busts in Emerging Markets: The Role of Bank Governance and Risk Managment," Working Papers on Finance 1414, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:17-:d:129836 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linus Siming, 2018. "Government Involvement in the Corporate Governance of Banks," Post-Print hal-01861817, HAL.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2949-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Éric Vernier & Régis Dumoulin & Hodonou Dannon, 2017. "Diversité du conseil d'administration et politique de dividende des grands groupes bancaires systémiques : théories et investigations empiriques," Post-Print hal-01856607, HAL.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2016. "Risk management, governance, culture, and risk taking in banks," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 43-60.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0582-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1005-1010 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finana:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:60-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Yin, Shuxing & Zhang, Mao, 2016. "Managing the diversity: board age diversity, directors’ personal values, and bank performance," MPRA Paper 71927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Macey, Jonathan R. & O'Hara, Maureen, 2016. "Bank corporate governance: a proposal for the post-crisis world," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 85-105.
- René M. Stulz, 2015. "Risk-Taking and Risk Management by Banks," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 27(1), pages 8-18, March.
- David-Jan Jansen & Robert Mosch & Carin Cruijsen, 2015. "When Does the General Public Lose Trust in Banks?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 48(2), pages 127-141, October.
- García-Kuhnert, Yamileh & Marchica, Maria-Teresa & Mura, Roberto, 2015. "Shareholder diversification and bank risk-taking," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 602-635.
- René M. Stulz, 2014. "Governance, Risk Management, and Risk-Taking in Banks," NBER Working Papers 20274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; governance; boards; bank ownership; executive remuneration;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-08-05 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-08-05 (Banking)
- NEP-EFF-2013-08-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HIS-2013-08-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2013-08-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.