Corporate governance of banks: A survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byrne, David & Kelly, Robert, 2019. "Monetary policy expectations and risk-taking among U.S. banks," Research Technical Papers 6/RT/19, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Macey, Jonathan R. & O'Hara, Maureen, 2016. "Bank corporate governance: a proposal for the post-crisis world," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 85-105.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0582-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jbkreg:v:19:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1057_s41261-017-0045-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koetter, Michael & Müller, Carola & Noth, Felix & Fritz, Benedikt, 2018. "May the force be with you: Exit barriers, governance shocks, and profitability sclerosis in banking," Discussion Papers 49/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:135-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kick, Thomas & Nehring, Inge & Schertler, Andrea, 2017.
"Do all new brooms sweep clean? Evidence for outside bank appointments,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 135-151.
- Kick, Thomas & Nehring, Inge & Schertler, Andrea, 2017. "Do all new brooms sweep clean? Evidence for outside bank appointments," Discussion Papers 27/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Andries, Alin Marius & Brown, Martin, 2014. "Credit Booms and Busts in Emerging Markets: The Role of Bank Governance and Risk Managment," Working Papers on Finance 1414, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- René M. Stulz, 2015. "Risk-Taking and Risk Management by Banks," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 27(1), pages 8-18, March.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:17-:d:129836 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stulz, Rene M., 2016. "Risk management, governance, culture, and risk taking in banks," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 43-60.
- Linus Siming, 2018. "Government Involvement in the Corporate Governance of Banks," Post-Print hal-01861817, HAL.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1005-1010 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:12:y:2019:i:2:p:73-:d:225828 is not listed on IDEAS
- David-Jan Jansen & Robert Mosch & Carin Cruijsen, 2015. "When Does the General Public Lose Trust in Banks?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 48(2), pages 127-141, October.
- repec:eee:finana:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:60-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- García-Kuhnert, Yamileh & Marchica, Maria-Teresa & Mura, Roberto, 2015. "Shareholder diversification and bank risk-taking," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 602-635.
- René M. Stulz, 2014. "Governance, Risk Management, and Risk-Taking in Banks," NBER Working Papers 20274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aic:jopafl:y:2015:v:s2:p:46-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2949-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Yin, Shuxing & Zhang, Mao, 2016. "Managing the diversity: board age diversity, directors’ personal values, and bank performance," MPRA Paper 71927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:ausact:v:28:y:2018:i:3:p:428-445 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thierno Barry & Laetitia Lepetit & Frank Strobel & Thu Tran, 2018. "Better than independent: the role of minority directors on bank boards," Working Papers hal-01937927, HAL.
- Éric Vernier & Régis Dumoulin & Hodonou Dannon, 2017. "Diversité du conseil d'administration et politique de dividende des grands groupes bancaires systémiques : théories et investigations empiriques," Post-Print hal-01856607, HAL.
- repec:sgh:annals:i:53:y:2018:p:117-130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; governance; boards; bank ownership; executive remuneration;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-08-05 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-BAN-2013-08-05 (Banking)
- NEP-EFF-2013-08-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HIS-2013-08-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2013-08-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Heuver). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .