Modelling the liquidity ratio as macroprudential instrument
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jan Willem van den End & Mark Kruidhof, 2013. "Modelling the liquidity ratio as macroprudential instrument," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(2), pages 91-106, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Borio & Mathias Drehmann, 2011.
"Toward an Operational Framework for Financial Stability: “Fuzzy” Measurement and Its Consequences,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Rodrigo Alfaro (ed.), Financial Stability, Monetary Policy, and Central Banking, edition 1, volume 15, chapter 4, pages 063-123
Central Bank of Chile.
- Claudio Borio & Claudio Mathias Drehmann, 2009. "Towards an operational framework for financial stability: "fuzzy" measurement and its consequences," BIS Working Papers 284, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio Borio & Mathias Drehmann, 2009. "Towards an Operational Framework for Financial Stability: "Fuzzy" Measurement and its Consequences," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 544, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2012.
"Liquidity stress-tester: do Basel III and unconventional monetary policy work?,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(15), pages 1233-1257, August.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2010. "Liquidity Stress-Tester: Do Basel III and Unconventional Monetary Policy Work?," DNB Working Papers 269, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Rodrigo Cifuentes & Hyun Song Shin & Gianluigi Ferrucci, 2005. "Liquidity Risk and Contagion," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 556-566, 04/05.
- Tapking, Jens & Eisenschmidt, Jens, 2009. "Liquidity risk premia in unsecured interbank money markets," Working Paper Series 1025, European Central Bank.
- Viral V. Acharya & Denis Gromb & Tanju Yorulmazer, 2012.
"Imperfect Competition in the Interbank Market for Liquidity as a Rationale for Central Banking,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 184-217, April.
- Acharya, Viral V & Gromb, Denis & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2008. "Imperfect Competition in the Inter-Bank Market for Liquidity as a Rationale for Central Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 6984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral & Song Shin, Hyun & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2009. "Endogenous choice of bank liquidity: the role of fire sales," Bank of England working papers 376, Bank of England.
- Harry Zheng & Yukun Shen, 2008. "Jump liquidity risk and its impact on CVaR," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(5), pages 477-492, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiong, Wanting & Wang, Yougui, 2017. "The impact of Basel III on money creation: A synthetic analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-53, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:46:y:2017:i:1:p:105-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:193-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riedler, Jesper & Brueckbauer, Frank, 2017. "Evaluating regulation within an artificial financial system: A framework and its application to the liquidity coverage ratio regulation," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-022, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Daniel C Hardy & Philipp Hochreiter, 2014. "A Simple Macroprudential Liquidity Buffer," IMF Working Papers 14/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Krug & Matthias Lengnick & Hans-Werner Wohltmann, 2014.
"The impact of Basel III on financial (in)stability: an agent-based credit network approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 1917-1932, December.
- Krug, Sebastian & Lengnick, Matthias & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2014. "The impact of Basel III on financial (in)stability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Working Papers 2014-13, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Gropp, Reint & Radev, Deyan, 2017. "International banking conglomerates and the transmission of lending shocks across borders," SAFE Working Paper Series 175, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Jill Cetina & Katherine Gleason, 2015. "The Difficult Business of Measuring Banks' Liquidity: Understanding the Liquidity Coverage Ratio," Working Papers 15-20, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2014. "What do we know about the effects of macroprudential policy?," DNB Working Papers 440, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Li, Boyao, 2017. "The impact of the Basel III liquidity coverage ratio on macroeconomic stability: An agent-based approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Giuliana Birindelli & Paola Ferretti & Marco Savioli, 2016. "Basel 3: Does One Size Really Fit All Banks' Business Models?," Working Paper series 16-20, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gropp, Reint E. & Radev, Deyan, 2017. "International banking conglomerates and the transmission of lending shocks across borders," IWH Discussion Papers 19/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial stability; Banks; Liquidity; Regulation;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-05-08 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-05-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2012-05-08 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2012-05-08 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.