An Assessment of the Consistency of ECB Communication using Wordscores
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Ehrmann & Jonathan Talmi, 2016.
"Starting from a Blank Page? Semantic Similarity in Central Bank Communication and Market Volatility,"
Staff Working Papers
16-37, Bank of Canada.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Talmi, Jonathan, 2017. "Starting from a blank page? Semantic similarity in central bank communication and market volatility," Working Paper Series 2023, European Central Bank.
- Allard, Julien & Catenaro, Marco & Vidal, Jean-Pierre & Wolswijk, Guido, 2013. "Central bank communication on fiscal policy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-14.
- Gade, Thomas & Salines, Marion & Glöckler, Gabriel & Strodthoff, Steffen, 2013. "“Loose lips sinking markets?": the impact of political communication on sovereign bond spreads," Occasional Paper Series 150, European Central Bank.
- David Bholat & Stephen Hans & Pedro Santos & Cheryl Schonhardt-Bailey, 2015. "Text mining for central banks," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 1, number 33.
- Bennani, Hamza, 2014.
"The art of central banks' forward guidance at the zero lower bound,"
57043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamza Bennani, 2017. "The Art of Central Banks Forward Guidance at the Zero Lower Bound," Post-Print hal-01549797, HAL.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Christopher Curran, 2013. "Greenspan Shrugs: Central Bank Communication, Formal Pronouncements and Bond Market Volatility," CESifo Working Paper Series 4236, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pongsak Luangaram & Warapong Wongwachara, 2017. "More Than Words: A Textual Analysis of Monetary Policy Communication," PIER Discussion Papers 54, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Feb 2017.
More about this item
Keywordscentral bank communication; ECB; consistency; content analysis;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-08-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-08-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-08-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .