Capital Requirements and Credit Rationing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van den Heuvel, Skander J., 2008. "The welfare cost of bank capital requirements," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 298-320, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melesse Wondemhunegn Ezezew, 2015. "Small DSGE Model with Financial Frictions," Working Papers 2015:20, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Lucyna Gornicka & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2013. "Financial Frictions and the Credit Transmission Channel: Capital Requirements and Bank Capital," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-013/VI/DSF50, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vinko Zlati'c & Giampaolo Gabbi & Hrvoje Abraham, 2014. "Reduction of systemic risk by means of Pigouvian taxation," Papers 1406.5817, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsRationing; Capital requirements; Regulation; Wholesale finance; Deposit Insurance;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-08-21 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2010-08-21 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CTA-2010-08-21 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IAS-2010-08-21 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-08-21 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.