Why the micro-prudential regulation fails? The impact on systemic risk by imposing a capital requirement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Vries, C.G., 2005. "The simple economics of bank fragility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 803-825, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking regulation; systemic risk; capital requirement; macro-prudential regulation;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-08-14 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2010-08-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2010-08-14 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-REG-2010-08-14 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2010-08-14 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .