Human Capital and Employment Growth in German Metropolitan Areas: New Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steven Poelhekke, 2013. "Human Capital and Employment Growth in German Metropolitan Areas: New Evidence," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 245-263, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raimund Krumm & Harald Strotmann, 2010. "The Impact of Regional Supply and Demand Conditions on Job Creation and Destruction," IAW Discussion Papers 61, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Valerien O. Pede & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Technological Leadership and Sectoral Employment Growth:A Spatial Econometric Analysis for U.S. Counties," Working Papers 11-1, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Ishwarya Balasubramanian, 2016. "Local skill concentrations and district employment growth: a simultaneous equation approach for India," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(2), pages 491-511, March.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; skills; city employment growth; Germany; GMM estimation;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-05-23 (Education)
- NEP-GEO-2009-05-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2009-05-23 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-05-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-05-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .