Counterfeit or genuine: can you tell the difference?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Horst Frank & Miedema Jelle & Eschelbach Martina & Sieber Susann, 2017.
"Does Banknote Quality Affect Counterfeit Detection? Experimental Evidence from Germany and the Netherlands,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 237(6), pages 469-497, December.
- Frank van der Horst & Martina Eschelbach & Susann Sieber & Jelle Miedema, 2016. "Does Banknote Quality Affect Counterfeit Detection? Experimental evidence from Germany and the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 499, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- van der Horst, Frank & Eschelbach, Martina & Sieber, Susann & Miedema, Jelle, 2016. "Does banknote quality affect counterfeit detection? Experimental evidence from Germany and the Netherlands," Discussion Papers 06/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- VAN HOVE, Leo, 2007. "Central Banks and Payment Instruments: a Serious Case of Schizophrenia," MPRA Paper 5281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbanknotes; counterfeits; discrete choice model; experiment; training;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2007-01-02 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MON-2007-01-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .