What do current account reversals in OECD countries tell us about the US case?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leo de Haan & Hubert Schokker & Anastassia Tcherneva, 2008. "What Do Current Account Reversals in OECD Countries Tell Us About the US Case?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 286-311, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josep Lluís CARRION-I-SILVESTRE & Mariam CAMARERO & Josep LLUÍS CARRION-I-SILVESTRE & Cecilio TAMARIT, "undated".
"External Imbalances in a Monetary Union. Does the Lawson Doctrine Apply to Europe?,"
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2010. "External imbalances in a monetary union. Does the Lawson doctrine apply to Europe?," Working Papers 1006, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2010. "External imbalances in a monetary union. Does the Lawson doctrine apply to Europe?," Working Papers 10-09, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Blaise Gnimasoun & Valérie Mignon, 2013.
"Current-account adjustments and exchange-rate misalignments,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2013-31, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "Current-Account Adjustments and Exchange-Rate Misalignments," Working Papers 2013-29, CEPII research center.
- Cosimo Pancaro & Christian Saborowski, 2016.
"Current Account Reversals in Industrial Countries: does the Exchange Rate Regime Matter?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 107-130, April.
- Pancaro, Cosimo, 2013. "Current account reversals in industrial countries: does the exchange rate regime matter?," Working Paper Series 1547, European Central Bank.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0341-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Russell Jesse R., 2012. "Disequilibrium in the International Balance of Payments," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 18(1), pages 1-17, May.
- Barry Eichengreen & Gisela Rua, 2011. "Exchange Rates and Global Rebalancing," Finance Working Papers 23258, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Algieri, Bernardina & Bracke, Thierry, 2007. "Patterns of current account adjustment: insights from past experience," Working Paper Series 762, European Central Bank.
- Theofilakou, Nancy & Stournaras, Yannis, 2012. "Current account adjustments in OECD countries revisited: The role of the fiscal stance," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 719-734.
- Bernardina Algieri & Thierry Bracke, 2011. "Patterns of Current Account Adjustment—Insights from Past Experience," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 401-425, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrent account adjustment; US; forecasting reversals;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-09-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2006-09-30 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .