Public feed back for better banknote design
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dhaene, J. & Denuit, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Kaas, R. & Vyncke, D., 2002. "The concept of comonotonicity in actuarial science and finance: applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 133-161, October.
- J. Dhaene & S. Vanduffel & M. J. Goovaerts & R. Kaas & D. Vyncke, 2005. "Comonotonic Approximations for Optimal Portfolio Selection Problems," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 72(2), pages 253-300.
- Vanduffel, Steven & Dhaene, Jan & Goovaerts, Marc, 2005. "On the evaluation of plans," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 17-30, March.
- J. Dhaene & S. Vanduffel & M. Goovaerts, 2007. "Comonotonicity," Review of Business and Economic Literature, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(2), pages 265-278.
- Dhaene, J. & Denuit, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Kaas, R. & Vyncke, D., 2002. "The concept of comonotonicity in actuarial science and finance: theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-33, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcela M. Williams & Richard G. Anderson, 2007. "Currency design in the United States and abroad: counterfeit deterrence and visual accessibility," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 371-414.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket research; consumer research; public information; public awareness of banknotes; measuring method for the public's awareness of security features; measuring method for the public's appreciation of banknotes; questionnaire/public opinion poll on banknotes; design of banknotes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-09 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MON-2006-07-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .