On Myopic Equilibria in Dynamic Games with Endogenous Discounting
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wilko Bolt & Alexander F. Tieman, 2006. "On Myopic Equilibria in Dynamic Games with Endogenous Discounting," IMF Working Papers 06/302, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Wilko Bolt & Alexander F. Tieman, 2004.
"Banking Competition, Risk and Regulation,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(4), pages 783-804, December.
- W. Bolt & A.F. Tieman, 2001. "Banking competition, risk and regulation," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 70, Netherlands Central Bank.
- W. Bolt & A. F. Tieman, 2001. "Banking competition, risk, and regulation," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 647, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alexander F. Tieman & Wilko Bolt, 2004. "Banking Competition, Risk, and Regulation," IMF Working Papers 04/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Bargaining and Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000515, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hausken, Kjell, 2005. "The battle of the sexes when the future is important," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 89-93, April.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic game; myopic equlibrium; discounting; equilibrium selection.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .