DELFI : DNB's Macroeconomic Policy Model of the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert-Paul Berben & Kerstin Bernoth & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2007.
"Households' response to wealth changes: do gins or losses make a difference?,"
IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring the financial position of the household sector", Basel, 30-31 August 2006 - Volume 1, volume 25, pages 145-160
Bank for International Settlements.
- Mauro Mastrogiacomo & R.P. Berben & K. Bernoth, 2006. "Households' response to wealth changes; do gains or losses make a difference," CPB Discussion Paper 63, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Robert Paul Berben & Kerstin Bernoth & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2006. "Households' Response to Wealth Changes: Do Gains or Losses make a Difference?," DNB Working Papers 090, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Marco Hoeberichts & Ad Stokman, 2010.
"Price setting behaviour in the Netherlands: results of a survey,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2-3), pages 135-149.
- Marco Hoeberichts & Ad Stokman, 2005. "Price Setting Behaviour in the Netherlands: Results of a Survey," DNB Working Papers 073, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bergin, Paul R. & Feenstra, Robert C., 2000. "Staggered price setting, translog preferences, and endogenous persistence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 657-680, June.
- van der Werf, Edwin, 2008.
"Production functions for climate policy modeling: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2964-2979, November.
- Edwin van der Werf, 2007. "Production Functions for Climate Policy Modeling: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 2007.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2004.
"Factor substitution and factor augmenting technical progress in the US: a normalized supply-side system approach,"
Working Paper Series
367, European Central Bank.
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2004. "Factor Substitution and Factor Augmenting Technical Progress in the US: A Normalized Supply-Side System Approach," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_030, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diederik Dicou & Saskia van Ewijk & Jan Kakes & Martijn Regelink & Guido Schotten, 2016. "Time for Transition - an exploratory study of the transition to a carbon-neutral economy," DNB Occasional Studies 1402, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- David-Jan Jansen, 2016. "Housing and mortgage dynamics: evidence from household surveys," DNB Working Papers 522, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- de Walque, Gregory & Pisani, Massimiliano & Kilponen, Juha & Thomas, Carlos & Hlédik, Tibor & Hurtado, Samuel & Hollmayr, Josef & Corbo, Vesna & Schmidt, Sebastian & Micallef, Brian & Maria, José R. &, 2015.
"Comparing fiscal multipliers across models and countries in Europe,"
Working Paper Series
1760, European Central Bank.
- Juha Kilponen, Massimiliano Pisani, Sebastian Schmidt, Vesna Corbo, Tibor Hledik, Josef Hollmayr, Samuel Hurtado, Paulo Júlio, Dmitry Kulikov, Matthieu Lemoine, Matija Lozej, Henrik Lundvall, José R. , 2015. "Comparing fiscal multipliers across models and countries in Europe," Working Paper Research 278, National Bank of Belgium.
- Gerbert Hebbink & Mark Kruidhof & Jan Willem Slingenberg, 2014. "Bank lending and capital," DNB Occasional Studies 1203, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2012-07-29 (Forecasting)
- NEP-HPE-2012-07-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-07-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbocs:901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .