Revisiting the central bank's lender of last resort function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Cahn & Julien Matheron & Jean‐Guillaume Sahuc, 2017.
"Assessing the Macroeconomic Effects of LTROs during the Great Recession,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(7), pages 1443-1482, October.
- Christophe Cahn & Julien Matheron & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2017. "Assessing the Macroeconomic Effects of LTROs During the Great Recession," Post-Print hal-01612698, HAL.
- Stark, Oded & Taylor, J Edward & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1986. "Remittances and Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(383), pages 722-740, September.
- Paul Tucker, 2014. "The lender of last resort and modern central banking: principles and reconstruction," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Re-thinking the lender of last resort, volume 79, pages 10-42 Bank for International Settlements.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Piti Disyatat, 2010. "Central bank tools and liquidity shortages," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 29-42.
- Darracq-Paries, Matthieu & De Santis, Roberto A., 2015.
"A non-standard monetary policy shock: The ECB's 3-year LTROs and the shift in credit supply,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-34.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu, 2013. "A non-standard monetary policy shock: the ECB's 3-year LTROs and the shift in credit supply," Working Paper Series 1508, European Central Bank.
- Charles Goodhart, 1999. "Myths About the Lender of Last Resort," FMG Special Papers sp120, Financial Markets Group.
- Marc C Dobler & Simon T Gray & Diarmuid Murphy & Bozena Radzewicz-Bak, 2016. "The Lender of Last Resort Function after the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 16/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2014. "Monetary Policy Operations and the Financial System," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198716907.
- Eisenschmidt, Jens & Hirsch, Astrid & Linzert, Tobias, 2009. "Bidding behaviour in the ECB's main refinancing operations during the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1052, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joost Bats & Tom Hudepohl, 2019. "Impact of targeted credit easing by the ECB: Bank-level evidence," DNB Working Papers 631, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2018-08-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2018-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-08-13 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbocs:1604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Heuver). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.