Financial imbalances and macroprudential policy in a currency union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boris Hofmann & Bilyana Bogdanova, 2012. "Taylor rules and monetary policy: a global "Great Deviation"?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Ordóñez, Javier & Jusélius, Katarina, 2009. "Balassa-Samuelson and Wage, Price and Unemployment Dynamics in the Spanish Transition to EMU Membership," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-30.
- Agur, Itai & Demertzis, Maria, 2013.
"“Leaning against the wind” and the timing of monetary policy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 179-194.
- Itai Agur & Maria Demertzis, 2011. ""Leaning Against the Wind" and the Timing of Monetary Pollicy," DNB Working Papers 303, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Itai Agur & Maria Demertzis, 2013. "Leaning Against the Wind and the Timing of Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 13/86, International Monetary Fund.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2013.
"Macroprudential Policy – A Literature Review,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 846-878, December.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2010. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," DNB Working Papers 267, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," BIS Working Papers 337, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ravn SÃ¸ren Hove, 2012.
"Has the Fed Reacted Asymmetrically to Stock Prices?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-36, June.
- Søren HOVE RAVN, "undated". "Has the Fed Reacted Asymmetrically to Stock Prices," EcoMod2010 259600076, EcoMod.
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 2013. "An Integrated Financial Framework for the Banking Union: Don’t Forget Macro-Prudential Supervision," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 495, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- László Seregdi & János Szakács & Ágnes Tõrös, 2015. "Micro- and macroprudential regulatory instruments compared across the European Union," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 14(4), pages 57-86.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Mathieu L.L. Segers, 2014. "Prospects for an EMU between Federalism and Nationalism," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-008/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:77-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Riet, Ad, 2015. "Market-preserving fiscal federalism in the European Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 77772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose L. Diaz-Sanchez & Aristomene Varoudakis, 2016. "Tracking the causes of eurozone external imbalances: new evidence and some policy implications," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 641-668, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbocs:1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .