The irrationality of payment behaviour
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Frank van der Horst, 2016. "Payment behaviour: the role of socio-psychological factors," DNB Working Papers 532, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Nicole Jonker & Mirjam Plooij & Johan Verburg, 2015. "Does a public campaign influence debit card usage? Evidence from the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 470, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Tobias Trütsch, 2016. "The impact of mobile payment on payment choice," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(3), pages 299-336, August.
- Seitz, Franz & Krueger, Malte, 2017. "The Blessing of Cash," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 162911, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:30:p:2989-3004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Mirjam Plooij, 2015. "Changing payment patterns at point-of-sale: their drivers," DNB Working Papers 471, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Lola Hernandez & Nicole Jonker, 2017.
"In love with the debit card but still married to cash,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(30), pages 2989-3004, June.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Lola Hernandez & Nicole Jonker, 2015. "In love with the debit card but still married to cash," DNB Working Papers 461, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gabriele Camera, 2016. "A Perspective on Electronic Alternatives to Traditional Currencies," Working Papers 16-32, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbocs:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .