No one saw this coming. Understanding financial crisis through accounting models
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +31 50 363 7185
Fax: +31 50 363 3720
Web page: http://som.eldoc.ub.rug.nl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laux, Christian & Leuz, Christian, 2009.
"The crisis of fair value accounting: Making sense of the recent debate,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2009/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Laux, Christian & Leuz, Christian, 2009. "The crisis of fair-value accounting: Making sense of the recent debate," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 826-834, August.
- Dean Baker, 2002. "The Run-up in Home Prices: A Bubble," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(6), pages 93-119, November.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8973, April.
- Michael G. Palumbo & Jonathan A. Parker, 2009.
"The Integrated Financial and Real System of National Accounts for the United States: Does It Presage the Financial Crisis?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 80-86, May.
- Michael G. Palumbo & Jonathan A. Parker, 2009. "The Integrated Financial and Real System of National Accounts for the United States: Does It Presage the Financial Crisis?," NBER Working Papers 14663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dgr:rugsom:09002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joke Bulthuis)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.