Do vendors benefit from marketing actions in a multi-vendor loyalty program?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +31 50 363 7185
Fax: +31 50 363 3720
Web page: http://som.eldoc.ub.rug.nl/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kopalle Praveen K & Neslin Scott A, 2003. "The Economic Viability of Frequency Reward Programs in a Strategic Competitive Environment," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-41, August.
- Byung-Do Kim & Mengze Shi & Kannan Srinivasan, 2001. "Reward Programs and Tacit Collusion," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(2), pages 99-120, June.
- Joseph C. Nunes & Xavier Drze, 2006. "The Endowed Progress Effect: How Artificial Advancement Increases Effort," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(4), pages 504-512, 03.
- Tansev Geylani & J. Jeffrey Inman & Frenkel Ter Hofstede, 2008. "Image Reinforcement or Impairment: The Effects of Co-Branding on Attribute Uncertainty," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 730-744, 07-08.
- Schultz, Don E., 1996. "The inevitability of integrated communications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 139-146, November.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, . "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995.
"Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ran Kivetz, 2005. "Promotion Reactance: The Role of Effort-Reward Congruity," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(4), pages 725-736, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dgr:rugsom:09001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joke Bulthuis)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.