Cases to Include Labour Standards in Trade Agreements
International trade is concerned by the level of labour standards.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Contributions to the study of international institutions and global governance, . pp. 151-168.Length: 17 pages|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dauphine.fr/en/welcome.html|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaushik Basu, 1999.
"Child Labor: Cause, Consequence, and Cure, with Remarks on International Labor Standards,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1083-1119, September.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1998. "Child labor : cause, consequence, and cure, with remarks on International Labor Standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2027, The World Bank.
- Ajit Singh & Ann Zammit, 2014.
"The Global Labour Standards Controversy: Critical Issues for Developing Countries,"
- Singh, Ajit & Zammit, Ann, 2000. "The global labour standards controversy: critical issues for developing countries," MPRA Paper 53480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Srinivasan, T-N, 1996. "Trade and Human Rights," Papers 765, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2000.
"The Intriguing Relation between Adult Minimum Wage and Child Labour,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages C50-61, March.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1999. "The intriguing relation between adult minimum wage and child labor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2173, The World Bank.
- Kal Raustiala, 2003. "Rethinking The Sovereignty Debate In International Economic Law," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 841-878, December.
- Cees van Beers, 1998. "Labour Standards and Trade Flows of OECD Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 57-73, 01.
- David KUCERA, 2002. "Core labour standards and foreign direct investment," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 141(1-2), pages 31-69, 03.
- Clotilde Granger, 2005. "Normes de travail fondamentales et echanges sud-nord," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 101, pages 47-62.
- Chantal Thomas, 2002. "Trade-Related Labor and Environment Agreements?," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 791-819, December.
- Vivek Dehejia & Yiagadeesen Samy, 2004. "Trade and labour standards: theory and new empirical evidence," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 179-198.
- Busse, Matthias, 2002. "Do Labor Standards Affect Comparative Advantage in Developing Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1921-1932, November.
- C. Shelburne, Robert, 2004. "Wage Differentials, Monopsony Labor Markets, and the Trade-Labor Standards Debate," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 131-161.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dau:papers:123456789/1546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.