Assembling Platforms: Strategy and Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in The economics of digital markets, . pp. 13-26.Length: 13 pages|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dauphine.fr/en/welcome.html|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2014.
"Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 10.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 1991. "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Cumulative Research and the Patent Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 29-41, Winter.
- Frey, Bruno S & Oberholzer-Gee, Felix, 1997. "The Cost of Price Incentives: An Empirical Analysis of Motivation Crowding-Out," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 746-55, September.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Triole, 2002.
"Platform Competition in Two Sided Markets,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp409, Financial Markets Group.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Triole, 2002. "Platform competition in two sided markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 152, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Brousseau Eric & Penard Thierry, 2007.
"The Economics of Digital Business Models: A Framework for Analyzing the Economics of Platforms,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-34, June.
- Pénard, Thierry & Brousseau, Eric, 2007. "The Economics of Digital Business Models: A Framework for Analyzing the Economics of Platforms," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7127, Paris Dauphine University.
- Roland Benabou & Jean Tirole, 2003.
"Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(3), pages 489-520, 07.
- Joachim Henkel & Eric von Hippel, 2005.
"Welfare Implications of User Innovation,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 73-87, 01.
- Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003. "Welfare Implications of User Innovation," Working papers 4327-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003. "Welfare Implications of User Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2002. "Cooperation Among Competitors: Some Economics Of Payment Card Associations," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(4), pages 549-570, Winter.
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1996. "Market Microstructure and Intermediation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 135-152, Summer.
- Eric Brousseau, 2002.
"The Governance of Transactions by Commercial Intermediaries: An Analysis of the Re-engineering of Intermediation by Electronic Commerce,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 353-374.
- Brousseau, Eric, 2002. "The Governance of Transactions by Commercial Intermediaries: An Analysis of the Re-engineering of Intermediation by Electronic Commerce," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12502, Paris Dauphine University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dau:papers:123456789/12317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.