Poverty Risk and Holding Behavior Among Retirees
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dauphine.fr/en/welcome.html|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Bryan Graham, 2003.
"Longevity and Life-cycle Savings,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(3), pages 319-338, 09.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Katherine Grace Carman & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2001.
"The Mismatch Between Life Insurance Holdings and Financial Vulnerabilities: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances,"
NBER Working Papers
8544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Katherine Grace Carman & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2002. "The mismatch between life insurance holdings and financial vulnerabilities: evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," Working Paper 0201, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Jonathan Gruber, 2004. "Social Security and the Evolution of Elderly Poverty," NBER Working Papers 10466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Ameriks & Andrew Caplin & John Leahy, 2003.
"Wealth Accumulation And The Propensity To Plan,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 118(3), pages 1007-1047, August.
- Browning, Martin & Francois Bourguignon & Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Valerie Lechene, 1994.
"Income and Outcomes: A Structural Model of Intrahousehold Allocation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1067-96, December.
- Browning, M. & Bourguignon, F. & Chiappori, P.A. & Lechene, V., 1992. "Incomes and Outcomes: A structural Model of Intra-Household Allocation," DELTA Working Papers 92-23, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Daniele Franco & Maria Rosaria Marino & Pietro Tommasino, 2008. "Pension Policy and Poverty in Italy: Recent Developments and New Priorities," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 67(2), pages 119-160, July.
- Arrondel, Luc & Masson, André & Verger, Daniel, 2009.
"Le patrimoine en France : état des lieux, historique et perspectives,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/5056, Paris Dauphine University.
- Daniel Verger & André Masson & Luc Arrondel, 2008. "Le patrimoine en France : état des lieux, historique et perspectives," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 417(1), pages 3-25.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith & Lucy C. McNair, 2007. "Do households have enough wealth for retirement?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell & Vilsa Curto, 2009. "Financial Literacy and Financial Sophistication Among Older Americans," NBER Working Papers 15469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paula Albuquerque & Manuela Arcanjo & Vítor Escária & Francisco Nunes & José Pereirinha, 2006. "Retirement and the Poverty of the Elderly in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/15, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- El Mekkaoui de Freitas, Najat & Kukla, Bénédicte & Legendre, Bérangère, 2010. "Les systèmes d’information sur les retraites en Europe et aux États-Unis," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11272, Paris Dauphine University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dau:papers:123456789/11143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.