Time average replicator and best reply dynamics
Using an explicit representation in terms of the logit map we show, in a unilateral framework, that the time average of the replicator dynamics is a perturbed solution of the best reply dynamics.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Mathematics of Operations Research, 2009, Vol. 34, no. 2. pp. 263-269.Length: 6 pages|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dauphine.fr/en/welcome.html|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Matsui, Akihiko, 1991.
"Social Stability and Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 859-67, May.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1996.
"A simple adaptive procedure leading to correlated equilibrium,"
Economics Working Papers
200, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1996.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2000. "A Simple Adaptive Procedure Leading to Correlated Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1127-1150, September.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1997. "A Simple Adaptive Procedure Leading to Correlated Equilibrium," Game Theory and Information 9703006, EconWPA, revised 24 Mar 1997.
- S. Hart & A. Mas-Collel, 2010. "A Simple Adaptive Procedure Leading to Correlated Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 572, David K. Levine.
- Gaunersdorfer Andrea & Hofbauer Josef, 1995.
"Fictitious Play, Shapley Polygons, and the Replicator Equation,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 279-303, November.
- A. Gaunersdorfer & J. Hofbauer, 2010. "Fictitious Play, Shapley Polygons and the Replicator Equation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 438, David K. Levine.
- Ed Hopkins, 2001.
"Two Competing Models of How People Learn in Games,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
625018000000000226, David K. Levine.
- Michel Benaim & Josef Hofbauer & Sylvain Sorin, 2005. "Stochastic Approximations and Differential Inclusions II: Applications," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000098, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Foster, Dean P. & Vohra, Rakesh, 1999. "Regret in the On-Line Decision Problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 7-35, October.
- Freund, Yoav & Schapire, Robert E., 1999. "Adaptive Game Playing Using Multiplicative Weights," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 79-103, October.
- Michel Benaïm & Josef Hofbauer & Sylvain Sorin, 2003. "Stochastic Approximations and Differential Inclusions," Working Papers hal-00242990, HAL.
- Viossat, Yannick, 2007.
"The replicator dynamics does not lead to correlated equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 397-407, May.
- Viossat, Yannick, 2007. "The Replicator Dynamics Does not Lead to Correlated Equilibria," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1061, Paris Dauphine University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dau:papers:123456789/1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.