Seasonal Adjustment in a Stochastic Model
The aim of this paper is to develop a model-based seasonal adjustment method which will yield the same decomposition formulas as the descriptive seasonal adjustment procedures proposed in Schlicht/Pauly (1984) and Schlicht (1981). Hence the duality between the descriptive and the model-based approaches to seasonal adjustment referred to in Schlicht (1981) is resolved for this class of statistical models and descriptive procedures. In addition, estimates for the weights used in the descriptive procedures can be obtained in the stochastic framework, in principle
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Nov 1982|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics . 025 (1982-11)|
|Note:||for complete metadata visit http://tubiblio.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/38058/|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: ++49 (0)6151 16-2701
Fax: ++49 (0)6151 16-6508
Web page: http://www.wi.tu-darmstadt.de/fachgebiete/fachgebiete_4/volkswirtschaftlichefachgebiete.de.jsp
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schlicht, Ekkehart & Pauly, Ralf, 1983.
"Descriptive Seasonal Adjustment by Minimizing Perturbations,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
3346, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart & Pauly, Ralf, 1982. "Descriptive Seasonal Adjustment by Minimizing Perturbations," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 39247, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1981. "A Seasonal Adjustment Principle and a Seasonal Adjustment Method Derived From this Principle," Munich Reprints in Economics 3374, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:ddpeco:38058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.