Subsidising Stan - Measuring the social benefits of cultural spending
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||15 Nov 2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3H 3J5|
Phone: (902) 494-2026
Fax: (902) 494-6917
Web page: http://www.economics.dal.ca
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heilbrun,James & Gray,Charles M., 2001. "The Economics of Art and Culture," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637121, January.
- Aubert, CÃ¨cile & Bardhan, Pranab & Dayton-Johnson, Jeff, 2003.
"Artfilms, Handicrafts and Other Cultural Goods: The Case for Subsidy,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt62n4f3bh, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Cécile Aubert, 2007. "Artfilms, handicrafts and other cultural goods: the case for subsidy," Post-Print hal-00153233, HAL.
- Cecile Aubert & Pranab K. Bardhan & Jeff Dayton-Johnson, 2004. "Artfilms, Handicrafts and Other Cultural Goods: The Case for Subsidy," Public Economics 0407001, EconWPA.
- Burt, Oscar R & Brewer, Durward, 1971. "Estimation of Net Social Benefits from Outdoor Recreation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 813-827, September.
- Bruce A Seaman, 2011. "Economic Impact of the Arts," Chapters, in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 28 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bruce A. Seaman, 2003. "Economics impact of the arts," Chapters, in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- W. Michael Hanemann, 1994. "Valuing the Environment through Contingent Valuation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 19-43, Fall.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1992. "On Diversity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 363-405.
- Weitzman, M.L., 1991. "On Diversity," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1553, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kathleen Day & Rose Annue Devlin, 1998. "The Payoff to Work without Pay: Volunteer Work as an Investment in Human Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1179-1191, November.
- Day, K.M. & Devlin, R.A., 1993. "The Payoff to Work without Pay: Volunteer Work as an Investment in Human Capital," Working Papers 9310e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Gardner M, Jr & Mendelsohn, Robert, 1984. "The Hedonic Travel Cost Method," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 427-433, August.
- Paul R. Portney, 1994. "The Contingent Valuation Debate: Why Economists Should Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 3-17, Fall.
- White, T Anderson & Runge, C Ford, 1994. "Common Property and Collective Action: Lessons from Cooperative Watershed Management in Haiti," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 1-41, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dal:wparch:wpstan. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.