Subsidising Stan - Measuring the social benefits of cultural spending
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||15 Nov 2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3H 3J5|
Phone: (902) 494-2026
Fax: (902) 494-6917
Web page: http://www.economics.dal.ca
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heilbrun,James & Gray,Charles M., 2001. "The Economics of Art and Culture," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637121, August.
- Aubert, CÃ¨cile & Bardhan, Pranab & Dayton-Johnson, Jeff, 2003.
"Artfilms, Handicrafts and Other Cultural Goods: The Case for Subsidy,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt62n4f3bh, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Cécile Aubert, 2007. "Artfilms, handicrafts and other cultural goods: the case for subsidy," Post-Print hal-00153233, HAL.
- Cecile Aubert & Pranab K. Bardhan & Jeff Dayton-Johnson, 2004. "Artfilms, Handicrafts and Other Cultural Goods: The Case for Subsidy," Public Economics 0407001, EconWPA.
- Burt, Oscar R & Brewer, Durward, 1971. "Estimation of Net Social Benefits from Outdoor Recreation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 813-827, September.
- Bruce A Seaman, 2011. "Economic Impact of the Arts," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 28 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bruce A. Seaman, 2003. "Economics impact of the arts," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- W. Michael Hanemann, 1994. "Valuing the Environment through Contingent Valuation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 19-43, Fall.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1992. "On Diversity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 363-405.
- Weitzman, M.L., 1991. "On Diversity," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1553, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kathleen Day & Rose Annue Devlin, 1998. "The Payoff to Work without Pay: Volunteer Work as an Investment in Human Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1179-1191, November.
- Day, K.M. & Devlin, R.A., 1993. "The Payoff to Work without Pay: Volunteer Work as an Investment in Human Capital," Working Papers 9310e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Gardner M, Jr & Mendelsohn, Robert, 1984. "The Hedonic Travel Cost Method," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 427-433, August.
- Paul R. Portney, 1994. "The Contingent Valuation Debate: Why Economists Should Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 3-17, Fall.
- White, T Anderson & Runge, C Ford, 1994. "Common Property and Collective Action: Lessons from Cooperative Watershed Management in Haiti," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 1-41, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dal:wparch:wpstan. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.