Influenza Immunization Campaigns: Is an Ounce of Prevention Worth a Pound of Cure?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Courtney J. Ward, 2010. "Influenza Immunization Campaigns: Is an Ounce of Prevention Worth a Pound of Cure?," Working Papers tecipa-396, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo & Natalia Mishagina & Erin Strumpf, 2013. "Coordination, Common Knowledge and an H1N1 Outbreak," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-10, CIRANO.
- Robert S. Goldfarb, 2013. "Shortage, Shortage, Who's Got the Shortage?," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 277-297, September.
- Ben Dachis, 2013. "Cars, Congestion and Costs: A New Approach to Evaluating Government Infrastructure Investment," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 385, July.
More about this item
Keywordsinfluenza; immunization; health; work absence; respiratory illness; hospital admission; JEL: I1; J22;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dal:wparch:wardflu.pdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedalca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .