Economic Policy Variables and Population Health
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Osberg, Lars & Phipps, Shelley, 1993. "Labour Supply with Quantity Constraints: Estimates from a Large Sample of Canadian Workers," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 269-291, April.
- Lucie Samson, 1985. "A Study of the Impact of Sectoral Shifts on Aggregate Unemployment in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 518-530, August.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, March.
- Stephen S. Poloz, "undated". "The Causes of Unemployment in Canada: A Review of the Evidence," Staff Working Papers 94-11, Bank of Canada.
- Robert J. Waldmann, 1992. "Income Distribution and Infant Mortality," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1283-1302.
- Pierre Fortin, 1994. "A Diversified Strategy for Deficit Control: Combining Faster Growth with Fiscal Discipline," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 28, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Shelley A. Phipps, 1991.
"Behavioural Response to UI Reform in Constrained and Unconstrained Models of Labour Supply,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 34-54, February.
- Phipps, S., 1988. "Behavioural Response To Ui Reform In Constrained And Unconstrained Models Of Labour Supply," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 88-01, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Phipps, Shelley, 1990. "Quantity-Constrainted Household Responses to UI Reform," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 124-140, March.
- Sadettin Erksoy, 1994. "The Effects of Higher Unemployment on the Distribution of Income in Canada: 1981-1987," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(3), pages 318-328, September.
- Brenner, M. Harvey & Mooney, Anne, 1983. "Unemployment and health in the context of economic change," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 17(16), pages 1125-1138, January.
- Lars Osberg & Daniel V. Gordon & Zhengxi Lin, 1994.
"Interregional Migration and Interindustry Labour Mobility in Canada: A Simultaneous Approach,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 58-80, February.
- Osberg, L. & Gordon, D. & Lin, Z., 1992. "Inter-Regional Migration and Inter-Industry Labour Mobility in Canada: A Simultaneous Approach," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 92-08, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Setterfield, M. A. & Gordon, D. V. & Osberg, L., 1992.
"Searching for a will o' the wisp : An empirical study of the NAIRU in Canada,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 119-136, January.
- Setterfield, M.A. & Gordon, D.V. & Osberg, L., 1990. "Searching For A Will O'The Wisp: An Empirical Study Of The Nairu In Canada," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 90-04, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Policy; Population Health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dal:wparch:healthy. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedalca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.