An Anatomy of the Sen and Sen-Shorrocks-Thon Indices: Multiplicative Decomposability and its Subgroup Decompositions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Meth, 2011. "How not to present poverty research results: The South African case," SALDRU Working Papers 61, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
More about this item
KeywordsPOVERTY ; ECONOMETRICS ; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dal:wparch:99-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedalca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .