New Borders and Trade Flows: a Gravity Model Analysis of the Baltic States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Darren Byers & Talan Işcan & Barry Lesser, 2000. "New Borders and Trade Flows: A Gravity Model Analysis of the Baltic States," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 73-91, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1997. "Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 72.
- Alan Deardorff, 1998.
"Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 7-32
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," NBER Working Papers 5377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade : Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," Papers 95-05, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1984. "Testing trade theories and predicting trade flows," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 467-517 Elsevier.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-623, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris A. Portnov, 2005. "Development similarity based on proximity - a case study of urban clusters in Canada," ERSA conference papers ersa05p137, European Regional Science Association.
- Helga Kristjánsdóttir, 2005. "A Gravity Model for Exports from Iceland," CAM Working Papers 2005-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- A. Porojan, 2001. "Trade Flows and Spatial Effects: The Gravity Model Revisited," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Laaser, Claus-Friedrich & Schrader, Klaus, 2003. "Neue Partner in Europa: der baltische Außenhandel im Umbruch," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3128, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kiyong Keum, 2010. "Tourism flows and trade theory: a panel data analysis with the gravity model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(3), pages 541-557, June.
- Katrin Elborgh-Woytek, 2003. "Of Openess and Distance; Trade Developments in the Commonwealth of Independent States, 1993-2002," IMF Working Papers 03/207, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsTRADE POLICY ; INTERNATIONAL TRADE ; SOCIALIST COUNTRIES;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dal:wparch:98-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedalca.html .