A Distribution-Free Test for Deprivation Dominance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kuan Xu & L. Osberg, 1998. "A distribution-free test for deprivation dominance," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 415-429.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1993. "On the measurement of unemployment," Economics Discussion Papers 10017, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Horrace & Joseph Marchand & Timothy Smeeding, 2008.
"Ranking inequality: Applications of multivariate subset selection,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 6(1), pages 5-32, March.
- William C. Horrace & Joseph T. Marchand & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2005. "Ranking Inequality: Applications of Multivariate Subset Selection," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 70, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- William C. Horrace & Joseph T. Marchand & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2006. "Ranking Inequality: Applications of Multivariate Subset Selection," Working Papers 21, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Stengos, Thanasis & Thompson, Brennan S., 2012.
"Testing for bivariate stochastic dominance using inequality restrictions,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 60-62.
- Thanasis Stengos & Brennan S. Thompson, 2011. "Testing for Bivariate Stochastic Dominance Using Inequality Restrictions," Working Paper series 32_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Thanasis Stengos & Brennan S. Thompson, 2011. "Testing for Bivariate Stochastic Dominance Using Inequality Restrictions," Working Papers 1107, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Daniel Sotelsek-Salem & Ismael Ahamdanech-Zarco & John Bishop, 2012. "Dominance testing for ‘pro-poor’ growth with an application to European growth," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 723-739, October.
- Kuan Xu & Gordon Fisher, 2006. "Myopic loss aversion and margin of safety: the risk of value investing," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 481-494.
- Sheldon Danziger & Markus JÃ¤ntti, 1999. "Income Poverty in Advanced Countries," LIS Working papers 193, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsPOVERTY; SOCIAL WELFARE;
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dal:wparch:95-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedalca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.