Inter-Regional Migration and Inter-Industry Labour Mobility in Canada: A Simultaneous Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lars Osberg & Daniel V. Gordon & Zhengxi Lin, 1994. "Interregional Migration and Interindustry Labour Mobility in Canada: A Simultaneous Approach," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 58-80, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Calver & Roland Tusz & Erika Rodrigues, 2015. "Interprovincial Migration in Canada: Implications for Output and Productivity Growth, 1987-2014," CSLS Research Reports 2015-19, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Tseng, Jauling, 1996. "Farmer-borrowers' selection of short- and intermediate-term loan contracts: traditional lenders versus nontraditional lenders," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000012129, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David Amirault & Daniel de Munnik & Sarah Miller, 2016.
"What drags and drives mobility? Explaining Canada's aggregate migration patterns,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(3), pages 1035-1056, August.
- David Amirault & Daniel de Munnik & Sarah Miller, 2012. "What Drags and Drives Mobility: Explaining Canada’s Aggregate Migration Patterns," Staff Working Papers 12-28, Bank of Canada.
- Luis Ricardo Fuenmayor Vergara, 2013. "Apego familiar y mercado laboral en Colombia: Un análisis de las migraciones recientes," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 014753, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Lin, Zhengxi, 1998. "Canadiens nes a l'etranger et Canadiens de naissance : une comparaison de la mobilite interprovinciale de leur main-d'oeuvre," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1998114f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Basher, Syed A. & Fachin, Stefano, 2008. "The long-term decline of internal migration in Canada – Ontario as a case study," MPRA Paper 6685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osberg, L., 1995. "The Equity/Efficiency Trade-Off in Retrospect," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 95-04, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Qiuyan & Findeis, Jill L., 2004. "Do Women Earn Less In Rural Areas? An Empirical Analysis Of The Female Rural-Urban Wage Differential," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19982, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Finnie, Ross, 2001. "The Effects of Inter-provincial Mobility on Individuals' Earnings: Panel Model Estimates for Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001163e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Michael Benarroch & Hugh Grant, 2004. "The interprovincial migration of Canadian physicians: does income matter?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(20), pages 2335-2345.
- Lars Osberg, 1996. "Economic Policy Variables and Population Health," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive healthy, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Bordt, Michael & Das, Sudip & Heisz, Andrew & Larochelle-Cote, Sebastien, 2005. "Labour Markets, Business Activity and Population Growth and Mobility in Canadian CMAs," Trends and Conditions in Census Metropolitan Areas 2005006e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kathleen M. Day & Stanley L. Winer, 2011. "What do we Know about the Relationship between Regionalized Aspects of the Unemployment Insurance System and Internal Migration in Canada?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3479, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lall, Somik V. & Selod, Harris & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2006. "Rural-urban migration in developing countries : a survey of theoretical predictions and empirical findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3915, The World Bank.
- Shelley Phipps, "undated". "Economics and Well-Being of Canadian Children," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 35, McMaster University.
- Ross Finnie, 2004. "Who moves? A logit model analysis of inter-provincial migration in Canada," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(16), pages 1759-1779.
More about this item
Keywordslabour mobility ; labour market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dal:wparch:92-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedalca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .